RF Exposure & Compliance Services
Trott Communications Group has been involved in RF exposure (RFE) and compliance engineering since 1993. Our experience with FCC regulations for human exposure and RF safety allows us to evaluate the RF environment due to transmitting antennas mounted on rooftops, towers, water tanks and other structures and determine if the composite RF emissions/fields/radiation at a site meet or exceed the FCC Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE) limits.
Trott's RF exposure and compliance services were derived from the guidelines and requirements published in the FCC Office of Engineering & Technology (OET) Bulletin 65 - "Evaluating Compliance with FCC Guidelines for Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields".
Whether your need is nationwide, regional or site-by-site, Trott offers an array of innovative and cost-effective services to ease the burden of RF compliance for our clients that include commercial wireless service providers, building owners, tower owners, communication site management companies, government entities, and many others from various business sectors. The RF exposure and compliance services provided by Trott include:
- RFE Studies utilizing field measurements
- RFE Studies utilizing computer-aided prediction mapping/modeling
- RFE Studies utilizing field measurements and computer-aided prediction mapping/modeling
- RF Site Safety Plans
- RF Health and Safety Plans
- RF Awareness and Safety Training
- Annual site audits/surveys for compliance testing and verification
- Expert testimony for zoning/permitting hearings